Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN 09!

^ All the crazy kids

^ mom n dad!

ME! RAWR!


^ Acen who wouldn't wear his vampire cape or makeup lol he was still cute!




^ Gracie and her glasses.. don't ask..
We had such a fun week for Halloween! I volunteered at Gracie's class party, it was alot of fun to see her at school around her classmates! It was worth the headache i had after having 20 sugar high kids running all over! We went to her school carnival (also a headache after that) where she won a certificate for "yummy wormy apple" with here pumpkin we made! and we went trunk or treating at the church after having a VERY fun Birthday Party for Sydney! It was alot of fun!!!

3 comments:

Trisa Johnson said...

so cute and fun.. i met the carnival was a stress lol

Tasha said...

SUPER cute!! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween & I love your costume, I couldn't believe it was you! Give the kids a squeeze & kiss form me! Miss you & the girls keep asking grandma when Gracie is coming to our house! They miss playing with her & Acen too!! Wish we were closer!!

DESiiDiiAMONDsZ said...

ahhaaaaaa i found out how.... ohhhhh piaaa how i love you.. now help me get some music up in here