Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello again!

^ Gracie's pumpkin we made for the pumpkin walk at her school Halloween Carnival. She won an award for it!! Way to go Gracie!


^ We went to California the first part of October, and don't really have many pics but this is us at Laguna Beach!!!!!!! YAY!

^ Gracie's grandma Bev made this for her when Kia died. She had colored this picture for Kia and Bev added a picture of her and Kia and put it in a frame for her! so nice!


Well it has deff been a while since I posted anything! wow! Things are crazy for us right now, alot has changed, good and bad, but I keep telling myself "Its not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain" That is my motivation right now.

So Gracie is in 1st grade now and she is loving it and doing sooooo good! I am so proud of how hard she is working to accomplish all she does. She spent last week hunting with her dad, she loves to spend time with him and be outdoors! She took a big blow tho on the 22nd of Oct her horse Kia passed away, that was tuff for her.. But she as always looks at the bright side of things, and has "been keepin' her eyes open for another on like Kia" so anytime she sees a old horse she says "MOM THERE IS ONE THAT IS OLD AND CANT WALK!!" haha!


And Acen.. he is gettin soooo big i cant believe it! He just turned 2 and man is he a go getter! He is talking alot I think Gracie and I are about the only ones who understand what he is saying but he tries! haha! He is so fun! Such a good little boy!

Now me.. well I just registered for school.. I know it will be a long road, but worth it in the end! Its something I have always wanted to do and I just took the chance and did it! I am excited and nervous at the same time.. I don't know we will see how things go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to school for? That is exciting. I wish I could go back and finish a degree. Oh well.

Tasha said...

YEAH!!! A new post I always check I love keeping in touch with our blogs!! Hang in there & hopefully everything will turn out how it should! We miss you guys & are sad too about Kia! I need to email you the California pics! sorry!! I hope school goes well for you Good Luck & take care!

Sandi said...

Thank you for posting to your Blog again. It is so much fun to read about our family that lives so far away!