Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Acen!

Okay, so i am a little upset.... for some reason i cannot upload any photos!!!! But last Thursday was Acen's birthday!! and i have some dang cute pics of him.... so i have been messing around with this trying to get them on here but no luck so i will just type a post and hopefully get to figuring out whats wrong and get some pics up sometime..
I am in shock at how fast the past year has gone! Acen has grown so much! I mean it seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital with him... I still remember being so scared during the delivery because his heart rate dipped very low and wasnt recovering.. I thought he was going to die, and most of you know we had already lost our little Payden, so this was a little scary for me, but he did fine and it was because his cord was around his neck.. He has been such a blessing to us and i am so thankful he is ours. He is the happiest little boy! he is walking all over and really starting to catch on to things!
He had his well child checkup today also and is growing well. He had to get shots and that was like honestly the hardest i have ever heard him cry, since he hardly ever really crys much! i am so thankful to have him here and healthy.. i cant wait to watch him grow and see what kind of person he will be! WE LOVE YOU ACEN!

7 comments:

Malizia's said...

Happy Birthday baby A! WE love you so much and we are were so happy that we could celebrate this specail day with you! Time sure does fly....

the olsen family said...

Happy Birthday Acen! Time does fly! We have to enjoy these days while we have them so little and innocent!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I can not believe that he is already 1!!!! He is growing up way too fast, I can't wait to see the pics.

Jessica said...

Oh no, I dont want him to be a year old yet, that means Elisha is right behind him. (cant we make them stay little and snuggly forever!)
Hope he had a great day!
and i hope you are ok too :)

Tasha said...

Becky,
We wish we could've been there. We miss you guys check out my blog I finally started www.familyhorsinaround.blogspot.comwe hope all is well!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

We changed our link to our blog, just click on this messgae to change the link to our blog.

toni said...

hey stranger you blog is so cute I am glad I found it. Keep in touch!