Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FuN At ThE BaRN!

Last night we went up to Shad's parents and Gracie wanted to ride Kia, and of course Acen wanted to do whatever his sister was doing! Gracie got this horse from Nick and Alicia last summer. Nick is one of the guys Shad rides for and he is super good to Gracie! (and Shad) They had so much fun riding her!



Then she had the idea to ride in buckets on the horse walker! So Shad got it all hooked up for them and they had a blast! I didn't really think Acen would want to do this too, but....




Of course he did! I know he looks really uncomfortable, but he thought he was big stuff with his sister! lol We had a fun time!

5 comments:

Callisters said...

Looks like lots of fun. I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

It does look like a ton of fun!!! I have been checking for an update. I haven't seen you in forever. We will have to get together when it warms up a little bit, and take the kids to the park.

Tasha said...

I love the updates! The pictures of the kids are so CUTE!! We miss you guys so much already!! The girls had so much fun with the kids! It was great to see & visit with you guys! Love YA!!

Trisa Johnson said...

lol thats the cutest thing id ever seen o my i cant quit laughin

Jessica said...

Hey! I love Acen in the bucket. thanks for your comments. I am doing ok, have my moments. YES YES Elisha is taken... by Acen. I tell you we would have the cutest grandkids :)
glad your back blogging. we should get together sometime