Saturday, April 11, 2009

BiG BoY!

My little boy is not so little anymore.... Last week I had taken him up and layed him down for a nap, he took his usual 2hr nap.. then just as i was going up to check on him, here he came down the stairs, with the BIGGEST smile on his face! I said 'oh no.. Acen did you get out of your crib all by yourself?' and he said "mmhmmm" and he was SO proud of himself! I didn't know if i wanted to laugh or cry! So I guess one good thing is i don't have to worry about the ladder on the bunk beds anymore because we took them apart and now he has his own big boy bed! He loves it, although we do have to shut his bedroom door because that night of his discovery that he could get out of his crib, Shad didn't have time to take down the crib and take apart the bunk beds so we had to put him in his crib and we had a little night owl... up all night running around from 3am-5am until he finally fell asleep on the kitchen floor :/ which was funny to me because he never wakes up during the night, or at least i didnt think he did O.o I just don't know where the time goes! Gracie never got out of her crib although she was in such a hurry to grow up that by the time she was his age she was potty trained and in a big girl bed! I honestly do not know where the time all goes, seems like we are in fast forward all the time!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I can't believe it! I lucked out neither of my girls learned to climb out of their crib...we just switched them over at 2! He is SO BIG & CUTE! Hope you guys had a HAPPY EASTER!

Malizia's said...

umm. it looks like he might be breathing his blanket in... I can't beleive that he is already that big.. TIme for oNE more??