Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twilight....

Twilight Saga Pictures, Images and Photos


So I finished the books the other day, and i have to say i am kinda sad... and i find myself wondering what to look forward to with my (seldom) spare time i have... :/ I really enjoyed these books! I mean its pretty bad when you dream about them! LOL! If i had to pick a favorite part i dont think i could, I honestly couldnt put these books down! So I am not going to go too much into it other then if you have not read them (which i am sure most have since they have been out now for a while) just take my advise and read them! :)

3 comments:

Tasha said...

You are giving me the ecouragement to finish the series. I probably have 5 pages left in the second one & then need to move on, preferably before the move, but we'll see with all my odd n end projects & trying to organize so things will be ready for boxes end of next month...not sure if I'll get time!

Olsen's said...

I also think that they are fantastic! I was so sad, and almost depressed when I had finished them all!

I am glad to see that life is going good. It has been a while!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome right?? So have you seen the movie yet?? New Moon comes out in theaters Nov. 21!!