Sunday, April 12, 2009

EaSTeR!!

^ Acen wasnt sure what to think of all the clothes and toys in our living room this morning when he got up!


This was actually Gracie's slide when she was little, and Sadie had borrowed it a while back for Laney, but i thought he would really enjoy it, and he does! He played on it all day!



He also got a little work bench and he would actually use the tools and pretend to work on his slide too!




Gracie got a new game for her Nintendo DS, the baby game and she loves it too! She got to name her baby and she gets to take care of it, bath it, dress it, change her diaper... everything! She named her Ellie. They got candy, clothes and sidewalk chalk! we keep things simple at Easter, and I think Gracie was expecting Christmas all over again, I had told her all week if she wasnt good and didnt listen the Easter Bunny would not leave her anything... (she had a bad week she had strep and had to be home from school all week since it was spring break also.. it was a LONG week for us) So anyways she was in a super bad mood last night and Shad and I had told her that the Easter bunny was not going to come if she didnt shape up... So she got up this morning and she didnt see her game she only saw the clothes... And she came over to me and looked so sad and said.. "Well, I guess you and dad were right i must have really been bad all i got was clothes.. " I said well i thought i seen a game over there.. Then her eyes light up and she was so super excited! haha! All and all we had a nice Easter weekend!! I hope you all did too!

3 comments:

me said...

I just read your story about your little boy payden, I think grief is a weird thing. when justin died i keep thinking why did god need him, he was so good why didn't he take bum off the street. That know one would notice. I know that it was mean to think. because that bum is someone son. I also remember being so mad at the families at church who had all there children there. Or at testimony meeting when they would get up and say how blessed they were cuz they had faith and gave there child a blessing and they were fine. I would think did i not have enough faith is that why justin died. Then it just came to me, justin was needed on the other side to teach the gospel he was so prepared, this was meant to be. It is hard to get threw the days and the what if's and what could I have done, I tell my self Be patient gods timing is always perfect, I am sorry this is such a novel. Remember he is so close to you and watching over you, You will see him again. Even though some days seem to come crashing in on ya. just keep you chin up and your knees busy.

Malizia's said...

I am so glad acen likes the slide. Sorry we had it for so long... Happy Easter sis

Tasha said...

Love the pictures of the kids! Glad you guys had a Happy Easter!!
MISS you ALL!